Roster management is nothing but creating work schedule for the employees. An efficient roster management makes sure that each created shift has enough no. of employees to keep things running smoothly and prevents wastefulness. It maximizes the use of resources and improves the day to day operation in a very significant manner.
This module manages:-
- Creation and editing of shifts.
- Mapping employees to shifts
- Shift Mapping availability of both types, calendar wise and staff search wise.
- Roster viewing with various search parameters like Staff, Date range and Shifts.
- Provision to set shift permissions that who can create it.
- Break timings can also be configured in the system.
This module automates the day-to-day operations of the front office management of your Organization. It helps the operator in assisting staff with accurate information and efficiently handles all basic enquiries. With advanced search utilities and excellent features, it improves the quality of services facilitated to the user.
This module manages:-
Inventory Management & Purchase
- Search Staff basic information
- Biometric attendance at reception end
- Automated attendance in ERP in case of any issue with biometrics
- Item Addition with Barcode
- Search items by various options
- Feedback of staff entry provision on the basis of late comings and early goings to the HR for further verification.
This module deals with the purchase of items required in store, issue of those
items into sub-store, maintenance of stock and setting up the minimum
stock / reorder level for each stock. This module includes:-
Staff, HR & Payroll Management
- Provision to raise purchase request for any item.
- Assigned authority approves or declines the purchase
- Purchase order generation and processing.
- Allocation of purchased items to the requested sub-stores.
- Provision to transfer stock from one sub-store to another.
- Vendor management and payments.
- Stock requisition from sub-stores.
- Stock expiry.
- Stock management.
- Reorder level setting.
This module allows registering each and every staff members of the store.
Easy retrieval of Staff Members with the help of various search strings like Staff
Name, phone number, email ID, staff code etc. This module includes:-
- Provision to manage and view Departments and Staff Designations
- Provision to add Staff Type and Specializations.
- Provision to set staff timings.
- Easy and instant search utility to search staff members.
- Creation of Salary structure, pay calculation, printing of salary slips, salary
certificates, PF statements and so on.
- Other activities like appointing staff, maintaining their database including their
bio-data, fixing allowances and deductions, appraisal letters, Loan and advances,
termination process etc.
- Employee documents like Photograph, ID card, Address proof, Passport, municipality
documents, agreements etc can be scanned and attached in the software.
Internal Communication System
This module is an innovative and special feature in C InVantage inventory management
system software. It enables all staff users to communicate among themselves electronically
for official reasons rather than visiting the concerned person for any such discussions.
Departmental message can also be sent by administrator which is common to the staff
of that particular store. In a same way any kind of document can also be shared
among other staff as per requirement. Thus reducing paper work and saves good time
to utilize it in a better way for inventory management.
Security & Administration
This module deals with security by managing / controlling the access to various
modules and sub-modules available in the software. It also deals with the other
secured parameters like importing databases. This module
- Provision to Create / manage users.
- Import stock database utility, helpful for pharmacy.
- Provision to allocate role to the respective user.
- Provision to create / manage roles and assigning privileges and permission of information
to the corresponding role.
Management information system reports are available for every module for the analysis
& monitoring by top management of the store. Various kinds of MIS reports are:-
- Date wise customer registration report
- Collection report
- Store revenue report
- Refund report
- List of Customers receptionist wise.
- Stock purchase requisitions
- Billing rates for various items.
- Also, we have many more reports and can add more reports as per requirement.